Have you been feeling disconnected from your spouse?
Are you in the midst of a difficult separation or divorce?
Is your new blended family proving to be more challenging than you anticipated?
I provide therapy and conflict resolution for individuals, couples and families to address numerous issues and challenges. I also offer personal coaching to guide individuals as they work toward their goals in a realistic, supportive environment.
- • Premarital Issues
- • Infidelity
- • Substance/Alcohol Abuse
- • Financial Concerns
- • Sexual Difficulties
- • In-law Relationships
- • Communication Problems
- • Feeling Disconnected
Separation & Divorce
- • Divorcing Peacefully
- • Mourning the Loss of a Relationship
- • Parenting Agreements & Plans
- • Rebuilding Self-Esteem
- • Adjusting to Parenthood
- • Establishing Family Values & Parenting Skills
- • Reconciling Parenting Styles
- • Addressing Behavior Problems
- • Struggles with Teenagers
Blended Families & Stepparenting
- • Learning to bond in new relationships
- • Dealing with ex-spouses
- • Adjusting to different parenting, discipline and living styles
- • Establishing new rules, routines and rituals
- • Focusing on strengths and values
- • Finding balance
- • Establishing priorities
- • Strategizing
- • Taking a realistic course of action
Please contact me today to learn how we can work together to address your specific challenges. We can meet in person, or I can conduct sessions on the telephone or via Skype to accommodate your needs and personal preference. I look forward to hearing from you.